In continuation of yesterday’s wish list, today I’m going to write about two more things that I want in life.
#2 I want to live a simple life.
I don’t want to be attached to a blackberry, I care very little about having the “latest thing” whatever it may be, and I would be perfectly content without a TV in my home. I want to read lots of books and have lots of meaningful conversations… I want to take long walks (I suppose I’d have to relocate out of Cincinnati for that one…), I want to wake up early and watch the sunrise and I want to laugh a lot.
#3 I want to always continue to learn and grow.
Whether it’s learning to cook new recipes, learning to play the piano or reading lots of medical articles and freaking myself out… I always want to be expanding my knowledge.
I keep trying to comment on this, and it won't go through. Maybe this will. Anyway. Medical articles and freaking your self out = hil.arious.
ReplyDelete