Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Heart Cincinnati

Ever since moving back home to Cincinnati last summer, I feel like a bit of a tourist in my hometown.  I suddenly want to experience all of the typical Cincinnati attractions.  Some I have been to as a child, but there are many I've never experienced at all.  In the past few weeks I've gone to the Museum Center, the Conservatory, and  Red's game.  Luckily I have some pretty cool friends who are always up for doing new things.  Here are a few pictures from the Reds game.


James was a good sport about taking three girls to a baseball game


Great American Ballpark and it's awesome river view


The river view later that night...beautiful!

I took some photos at the conservatory the day I was there, but the photos hardly do it justice!  It was so beautiful... especially in the spring weather. 


Outside the Krohn Conservatory in Eden Park



I love the waterfall!


So, those are my latest hometown adventures!  More to come. I'm so glad the weather had warmed up enough to experience more outdoor activities.  I'm looking forward to the Easter weekend and celebrating the resurrection with extended family and friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment