Monday, June 6, 2011

Some Summer Reading

Books I am currently reading:

I got this book (along with numerous others!) from Savannah, because she works at a book publisher.  This is just one of the many perks of being her friend.  I always enjoy a good non-fiction story, and I have always been weirdly fascinated with reproductive technology. 



We are doing a Dave Ramsey series at church and I LOVE it.  It's great to soak up all this excellent financial advice at a young age. 


Who doesn't love a little Christian fiction? Karen Kingsbury is by far my favorite author in this genre. 


Last but not least, I am still working on my book about the royal family. 

I like to read several things at a time, and this is my current list.  It's a good thing it's finally summer, because my favorite place to read is poolside.  I was able to spend time time doing that this weekend and it was pure bliss. 

5 comments:

  1. I like your summer reading...I also read more than one book at a time :)

    Oh and insider news...my company is going to publish Karen Kingsbury's next 10 books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! Do you get to meet Karen???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only hope that she will visit the office!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought you a Princess Di magazine I saw standing in line at the grocery store. I'm sending it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha Ren you are fabulous! I've become one of THOSE people that's weirdly interested in the Royal Family! At least Debra and I have more in common now :)

    ReplyDelete