Monday, July 18, 2011

Lately...

I realize I've been neglecting the blog just a bit lately.
So I thought I'd pop in for a brief life update.  

I'm enjoying summer, despite the 99 degree weather with 100% humidity.  It's better than the cold, grey, overcast Cincinnati winters.  (Can I get an amen??)

Here's a few things I've been up to lately. 

Last Sunday I went sailing.  I love all things nautical and pretentious, so sailing made for a good time.  


On Saturday I went to a hot air balloon festival.  It was such a cool event!  I had seen pictures of it in the past and had always wanted to go.  So, this past weekend, some friends and I went.  

Besides lots of awesome hot air balloons, they had other cool events going on.  Throughout the day they frequently had hang gliders and parachuters landing in the middle of the festival.  There were a group of hang gliders flying the American flag, and I thought it looked pretty cool. 


In other news... my hairdresser quit.  I called to make an appointment and the salon told me she no longer worked there.  I am probably going to sound really high maintenance right now, but I was so upset!  Kate knows me, she knows my hair (which I happen to be a little bit perfectionist about).  I am reluctant to trust my hair to a stranger... but that is just what I am going to do this evening.  Sad day.  

Well, that's about all I have for this update.

No comments:

Post a Comment