One of my very best friends is coming to visit me for Easter!
This is Savannah. We used to live together... oh how I miss those days! This is the person I call first when I am ecstatic about good news and the person I call crying when I've had a difficult day. We have traveled together, laughed together, prayed together, studied together, "gotten in trouble" together, eaten lots and lots of mexican food together, cried together, ran together, and got to spend just about every day together for two years. We live almost five hours away from each other now, but our friendship has been strong enough to handle the distance. And when we get together, it's as if no time had passed at all.
I am particularly excited to celebrate Easter with her, because we have made it a point to share in the Lenten season together. We have been able to encourage each other daily as we pursue God in newer and deeper ways over the past several weeks. It makes my day when Savannah texts me to tell me she's praying for me, or shares a scripture with me that she knows I need to hear.
I can't wait for Easter weekend!

I just cried...LoveeeeeE!
ReplyDelete